Saturday, September 1, 2018

Saturday Morning

It's Saturday and I woke up to a menstrual deluge that just renders me incapacitated. Why did God do this? God is a man. God is a man who hates and disdains women. He just has no respect and no regard for. He just felt like, you know what, I created a world full of men and they are amazing. They can build and fight and break wind and have a good time and it's perfect. But I think they need a little distraction so I am going to give them a little creature to play with but this creature, this thing, I already can't stand her. I hate her, actually. So I'm going to make her bleed for days and days, constantly, for years and years.  This will give man a break from all her wants and needs and distractions and give him time to do the important stuff. The man stuff….

This is is what I think God was thinking when he created woman. Cause how else do you explain this?

I had my chicorée. I am having it, actually. I like it better than coffee. But when it's time to work, only coffee does the trick. Chicorée does not give me the same kind of kick that coffee does. Or maybe I just need to supplement with iron. I don't know.

This piece is in progress as is everything else in my studio. (Doesn't that sound pretentious? "My studio"? As if I have a bloody studio or something. I do have a studio but it is not an art studio, it is where I live and I fill it up with all this MATERIAL I call abstract art. Which, I guess, is not fair to real artists who paint abstract art work, right?)

Jesus. My tongue. Especially at certain times. Anyways. So this piece is in progress. But it is almost finished.

It is acrylic.
50 cm by 55 cm

Can be yours for a modestly hefty sum. Contact me if you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ode to my little Flat in Vanves, France

So, I thought I would blog about my flat, my petite studio (it's really more like a room if you want to...