Sunday, October 28, 2018

Happy Sunday!


Happy Sunday!

Hello darlings. I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday.

Mine has been a very quiet, relaxing, gentle weekend so far. I have been trying to be kind to myself and take it easy in light of my little visitor and all. (Giggle). So, I will stay in all weekend. But believe it or not, I work from home too. In fact I had two students scheduled this weekend at home. Yesterday's cancelled out at the last minute, which was probably for the best given the circumstances. But I have another one today. Let's wait and see how and if that one pans out.

So, I've been up a while, since the crack of dawn or even before that tinkering with my oeuvres. I have really surprised myself with how much I enjoy painting! OMG. I can spend hours just tinkering. I just have so many ideas for so many yet-to-be-painted canvasses!

Now I am taking a little pause and having a cup of herbal tea while I contemplate which outfit I would like to wear to meet with my student this afternoon. He's a middle-aged guy who lives a few floors up in my building. Giggle, giggle. He's just this very french, heavy accent guy which is so funny and I see him all the time in the parking lot with his teenage son and we always seem to be leaving around the same time and he always tries to talk to me. He is one of the people who always says "bonjour" to me from the very beginning when I moved in here, so he's like a friend now and so he started to ask me about English lessons.

At first I thought he wanted me to teach his teenager English but apparently the son is already bilingual because the boy's mom is from UK. The boy therefore spends a lot of time in Angleterre every year (the parents are divorced apparently) So the father is the one who wants to take lessons, which is hilarious. He will arrive around 1:00 p.m. This gives me a lot of time to finish my tea and do a little bit of work on my novel, Camille.

The question is, what should I wear? What is an appropriate outfit to wear with a serious, middle-age French guy like that, you know? I mean, I don't know the proper decorum. If it was at his office, it's easy. I can just do the corporate look. But it's at home on a Sunday. I'm crampy and bloated. What the heck should I wear???
Searching………………………………………………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………………………………
Ok. I think I will go with this one.  It's my black corduroys, a white Zara top with a lacy sort of neckline (luv this top!) a red Gucci belt (real, this time!), a pearl butterfly ring, and red boots. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ode to my little Flat in Vanves, France

So, I thought I would blog about my flat, my petite studio (it's really more like a room if you want to...