So I have some ideas for the third painting in a 3 part series I am working on. The other two are still unfinished but have taken shape very nicely and I will post them tomorrow to show you what I have done so far. Remember they are drafts. Not what they will look like when finished so don't laugh yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ode to my little Flat in Vanves, France
So, I thought I would blog about my flat, my petite studio (it's really more like a room if you want to...
-
So, my next adventure is almost upon us. The only thing is that I need to find out how to get to the Flixbus in order to do it. Do you hav...
-
MY MUSE Like I said in a previous post I love this woman, this ancient French queen, Marie Antoinette. I think she got ...
No comments:
Post a Comment